Saturday, November 26, 2011

Psalm 13

I.  How Long, O Lord?...(vv. 1-2)
  1. Will You forget me forever
  2. Will You hid Your face from me
  3. Must I take counsel in my soul
  4. Will I have sorrow in my heart
  5. Will my enemies by exalted over me
II. A Prayer to God for Deliverance...(vv. 3-4)
  1. Consider and answer me, light up my eyes.
    1. Why?
      1. Lest I die
      2. Lest my enemies prevail over me
      3. Lest my foes rejoice because I am shaken
III. A Prayer of Trust...(vv. 5-6)
  1. I have trusted in the steadfast love of God.
  2. My heart will rejoice in God's salvation
  3. I will sing
    1. Why?
      1. He has dealt bountifully with me
I am so thankful for the Word of God today.  I look forward to spending time in it each day.  "His mercies are new every morning."  God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment